Since 2004, River Ridge Rentals has been Summit County's premier vacation rental property management company. Specializing in luxury properties, River Ridge Rentals offers full-service management of your vacation rental. We handle every aspect of vacation rental homeownership and ensure the process is seamless and stress-free for you.
Why partner with us? We provide a superior ROI by maximizing the rental revenue and minimizing expenses as well as mitigating general wear of the property. We are experts at managing high-end homes and handling the unique issues that can and do arise.
WHAT WE DO:
- Marketing: We distribute listings across dozens of channels including HomeAway, VRBO, FlipKey & TripAdvisor. In addition, we work hard to drive traffic to our own website through SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing.
- Leasing: We carefully screen all reservations through our double-check system. In addition, we require an age minimum of 30 as well as set a capacity limit for each home for the number of adults and children permitted.
- Guest Services: We prepare the home for guests' arrival and allow them access via an electronic, trackable, garage entry system. We offer a guest app which gives them detailed information about the home, our policies and the area and we have a local team available 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
- Revenue: We collect rental revenue and remit it to the owners on the next statement. No waiting until after the guests have departed; as soon as rental revenue is earned, it is direct deposited to you on the 10th of the next month. In addition, we handle the collection and remittance of lodging taxes, cleaning fees, trash pick-up fees, and travel and damage insurance.
- Maintenance: Our team of maintenance professionals keep your property in tip-top condition. One or more of our staff members check the house prior to guests arrival as well as the day that guests depart (even on holidays). In addition, our team checks the house weekly if it is unoccupied.
- Hot Tub Maintenance: Our team of maintenance professionals also handle all hot tub maintenance at no cost to you. The hot tub is checked prior to guests arrival, in the middle of a guest stay (of 5 or more nights), after guest departure and even when the home is not occupied.
- Snow Removal: We handle the removal of snow from all walkways, porches, decks, patios, etc. In addition, we contract out through our preferred providers for snow plowing services and roof snow removal as needed.
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
- We do not charge or penalize our owners for using their own homes.
- We do not charge our owners for trip fees, after hours calls, maintenance fees, hot tub fees, etc.
- We do not charge our owners for guest cleans and owner cleans are billed at an hourly rate based upon usage of the home.
- We do not charge our owners for credit card processing fees.
- We do not outsource our reservations to wholesale brokers.
- We do not mark up any supplies or services. In fact, we provide a copy of every receipt for every expense.
- We do not require our owners allow us to use their homes for giveaways, promotions, relocations, etc.
Our mission is that our homeowners come first, our renters come second, and we come last. We truly believe that a property management relationship is a partnership and as such, we do not lock our owners into annual contracts. Our owner agreements are completely open-ended and can be canceled at any time. We are confident that you will be so pleased with our service that there will never be a reason to cancel. In fact, we still manage our very first property, Mountain Lodge at Snowshoe; it has seen 3 different owners over the past 14 years and we’ve had the privilege of continuing to care for it since the very beginning. Ashley Kubiszyn, CEO - River Ridge Rentals
If you are interested in learning more about our program, please complete the form below and, if you currently own a property, please include the address. We look forward to partnering with you!