10 Dec 2021
Holiday Shopping in Summit County
The peaks are snow-covered, the holiday lights are hung in the town, and the streets are busy with the hustle of the holiday shopping season. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect gifts for your family and friends, the expansive list of shops in Summit County is sure to deliver!
- Outlets at Silverthorne (Silverthorne, CO): With over 30 retail stores and restaurants, the Outlets at Silverthorne have both large name department shops and locally-owned specialty boutiques. Visit their website for a directory map and a list of current sales.
- Frisco Emporium (Frisco, CO): Labeled as “Summit County’s most unique shopping experience,” the Frisco Emporium has over a dozen vendors spread across three floors of space. For eclectic, hand-made gifts by local merchants, look no further than the Frisco Emporium.
- Dillon Ridge Marketplace (Dillon, CO): For a more traditional shopping center with necessities such as grocery and pet goods, visit the Dillon Ridge Marketplace. You’ll find 25 various shops and eateries in the market as well as a cinema.
- Main Street Breck (Breckenridge, CO): Downtown Breckenridge has a plethora of unique shops that sell all things from jewelry, fashion, gifts, toys, and more. Most of these shops are independently owned by local purveyors and offer interesting items not found at other shops.
- Copper Resort Shops (Copper Mountain, CO): If you’re staying in the Copper Mountain area, make sure to visit all the stores scattered through the Copper Resort Village. You’ll never need to leave the mountain with apparel shops, gift shops, grocery stores, and more!
Make sure your next holiday getaway to the mountains includes luxury accommodations at one of the beautiful vacation homes with River Ridge Rentals!