15 Dec 2021
New Restaurants for a New Year – 2022 Breckenridge Edition
While some people visit Breckenridge to enjoy world-renowned skiing, others come to enjoy the delectable culinary scene. While there are certainly some long-standing and remarkable favorites when it comes to local restaurants, the new guys on the scene are equally as impressive! Check out the list of our top five recommendations for new eateries in Breck.
- Mimo Fancy Tapas: Making their debut over the summer of 2021, Mimo Fancy Tapas is a unique bistro featuring specialty Spanish dishes. Located on S. Main Street in the heart of downtown Breck, this is the perfect spot for a relaxing evening of après with distinctively cultural food and top-quality, hand-crafted cocktails.
- Tin Plate: With the motto “Elevated Pizza at 9,600’” it is clear what you’re in store for at Tin Plate. Established in a 138-year-old mining cabin, this upscale pizza joint offers quality food and spirits in a distinctive historic setting. Inside the renovated space you’ll find Neapolitan-style pizza crafted with locally sourced ingredients.
- Rootstalk: For another historic delight, make sure to visit the new Rootstalk. Set in a Victorian cabin constructed in 1889, Rootstalk specializes in approachable American favorites. Some standout dishes include the French Onion Soup and seasonal seafood fares. With a wine and cocktail list that pairs perfectly with their carefully curated menu, this will surely become a new favorite for anyone who visits.
- Ollies Pub & Grub: If you’re on the prowl for late-night fare and a craft beer, check out Ollies Pub & Grub. A Frisco favorite for years, the new Breckenridge location brings the same fun atmosphere and traditional pub grub as the original. Located on the south end of downtown Breck, you can’t miss the unique boat-style building on the Blue River.
- Whiskey Star Smokehouse: While you may not come to Breck and think of authentic Texas BBQ, that is exactly what the chefs at Whiskey Star are serving up. In addition to mouth-watering BBQ and a convenient location on S. Main Street, Whiskey Star also has the space to host large parties and get-togethers. Of course, the whiskey selection is nothing to scoff at either.
Whether you’re coming to Breck for the fantastic restaurants, skiing, or both, make sure to explore the luxury vacation homes by River Ridge Rentals. With multiple homes located in the heart of downtown Breck, walking to your favorite dinner spot will be a breeze. Book today!